Finally, the Question of the Month gets it's own page! Ever since I thought the Trek question idea up, I had it stuck at the bottom of my Star Trek page thus, I don't think anyone saw it much. So, without further ado, here is this Month's question(s) and the answers to last month's question(s)...
1. In "Journey to Babel," how old is Spock's father?
2. "On that day I shall mourn." Which day is Spock
3. What is "All" in the Vulcan philosophy?
("The Savage Curtain")
4. What is the physical range of Vulcan telepathy?
5. What is Spock's serial #?
6. What was the Original name of the Star Trek spaceship,
before it was called the Enterprise?
7. In what part of outer space was this ship to conduct its mission?
8. What was the Original name of Spock's native planet?
9. Name the two actors who were going to play Janeway before
Kate Mulgrew? (Hint: (a) one was female, and (b) the other was male)
10. Where is the Sickbay found on the Original Enterprise?
11. Where is the Primary hull circuit breaker found on the Original Enterprise?
12. Which Original Series Cast Member said "I love all dialects"?
13. What Star Trek cast member guest-starred on the Batman TV series?
14. Which Ship Class name means "Ever upward"?
15. What was the name for the Federation before it was called Starfleet Command?
16. Which two Sci Fi writers were members of the Committe formed to
save Star Trek from cancellation?
17. What famous attorney played Gorgan the Friendly Angel?
1. 102.437 years old (102 is acceptable).
2. The day when Flint (alias Da Vinci, Brahms, Solomon, etc.)
eventually dies. ("Requiem for Methuselah").
3. Nome (meaning "All things").
4. As far as we, the "Star Trek" viewers, have seen, it is several
parsecs. This was shown when Spock "felt" the 400+ Vulcans die
on board the U.S.S. Intrepid. ("The Immunity Syndrome").
5. S 179-276 SP. ("Court Martial").
6. The S.S. Yorktown
7. In the ninth quadrant, from Alpha Centauri to the outer limits
of the Pinial Galaxy
9. (a) Geneviéve Bujold and
(b) Nigel Havers
10. G Deck, Level 7
11. J Deck, Level 10
12. James Doohan
13. Grace Lee Whitney (she played Yeoman Rand in the first season)
14. Excelsior Class
15. Star Fleet Control or the United Earth Space Probe Agency (UESPA)
16. A. E. Van Vogt and Frank Herbert
17. Melvin Belli